Created in just 2010, I’ve been lucky enough to kick a few goals in a relatively short time. Total fluke! Some notable achievements in that time include being announced as Chambord’s official blogger for LMFF 2012, and being featured in trade press publications like Mumbrella and Ragtrader. Also, making the front page of Melbourne’s The Age, getting coverage in Harpers Bazaar, WGSN, Broadsheet and Vogue. Winning the Maxted Thomas award for best ABBW blog post. Whew! Tooting your own horn is tiring work. Winning Australian Fashion Guide’s street style competition for 2012. Being announced as an ‘official ambassador’ for now defunct sale site, cherrypickme as well as being asked to dispense beauty advice on the Ella Baché facebook page. Joining Maybelline along with a few select bloggers on their social media team in 2012. And in Jan 2013, being named a finalist in the Expedia Blogger Search. All those aside, my proudest moment to date was when my little old moustache cake made pinterest’s popular page. And just recently America’s famed foodie website Serious Eats. Crazy, huh?
[the food]INTERVIEW ME[/the food]
If you’d like to feature MsCritique.com in a story about digital publishing, blogging and brands. Or if you want to tell me your boyfriend woes, that’s okay too. And if you just want some travel and beauty tips, I’d be more than happy to oblige—just drop me an email. You can find some more online press coverage in detail below:
- Chambord announces they’ve partnered with MsCritique.com in trade press, Mumbrella.
- And in ragtrader too.
- I was lucky enough to be profiled by Women in Business.
- Here I am being interviewed over at Maxted Thomas PR
- And over at Style Icons too.
- And as featured blogger over at Styletread.
- Not to mention, dispensing beauty advice on the Ella Baché facebook page.
- And being profiled over at It’s Geek Chic!
- I shared my shopping tips over at Honey Honey.
- And was interviewed by The (THE!) Blog Stylist.
- Meanwhile I was named in the top 100 Australian Women Blogger Directory.
- And in ifabbo’s top 50 beauty bloggers to watch.
- And probably my finest moment in my short blog history was my moustache cake making pinterest’s popular page!
- And recently, America’s famed foodie website, Serious Eats.
- I was also lucky enough to be profiled my U.S website, pedicure.com